skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, 28 October 2011
Release Day Friday 28th October 2011
Games released today was Battlefield 3(Xbox 360,PS3 & PC) House of the Dead overkill (PS3) Kinect Sports Season 2 (Xbox 360 Kinect)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
IAN'S GAME REVIEWS
Reviewing the latest And classic Video Games I play.
ABOUT ME
Ian's Game Reviews
Hi My Name is Ian and I'm From England.I love Playing Xbox 360 and PS3 Video Games.i've been playing video games for 16 years.I will be giving honest reviews of all the games I play and giving Important info about DLC And Other Game Related Info.
View my complete profile
BLOG ARCHIVE
►
2013
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
2012
(20)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
February
(1)
▼
2011
(41)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(10)
▼
October
(18)
Release Day Friday 28th October 2011
Ps Store & Xbox Arcade
REVIEW: Resident Evil 4 HD(Xbox live & Ps Store)
Reviewing Batman Arkham city soon
Release Day Friday 21st october
Gran Turismo 5 DLC Now Available
Demos Galore
Sesame Street once upon a monster OUT NOW
Release Day Friday 14th October
Need For Speed -The Run Playable Demo out oct 18th...
Silent Hill Downpour DELAYED
Check Out My Youtube Videos
REVIEW - NBA Jam On Fire Edition (Xbox live/Ps Store)
REVIEW - Rise Of Nightmares XBOX 360 (Kinect)
Classic Game Reviews Coming Soon
Coming Soon Reviews & Rating Info
Upcoming Release Dates Of Games I'm playing.
Hi Gamers